COVID-19 TOURIST ACCOMMODATION PROTOCOL
Reception service (reception desk/concierge)
Basic measures to avoid coronavirus transmission – COVID-19:* Hand hygiene, use of antiseptics, avoidance of handshakes, physical distance, avoidance of hand contact with the face and general observance of personal and respiratory hygiene measures.
* Check-in availability check may be performed in an open space.
* It is recommended that electronic alternatives are used for payment transactions,sending of bills, invoices, and receipts.
* Extension of check-out and check-in between stays (check-out until 11.00 am and check-in from 15.00 pm).
This change in the time interval between each check-in and check-out is mandatory.
* Prohibition of entry in the accommodation rooms for non-residents.
* Non-regular room cleaning during the stay (to avoid unnecessary contact of cleaning staff with possible case and further transmission).
* Elimination of daily change of clothing and towels and evening preparation only at the request of the customer.
For departures:* Meticulous cleaning – disinfection (eg with steam cleaner) of the entire room and bathroom.
* Opening doors and windows for natural ventilation of the space daily.
* Air conditioning and space ventilation: (shutting down air conditioning when the doors are open).
* Installation of antiseptic liquids (fixed or non-fixed devices) in all common areas.
* Self-service parking.